LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sreenath cochin (advocate)     01 December 2009

kasab's case

I m asking a doubt about kasabs case.Has the former lawyer of kasab, anjali waghmare committed professional misconduct.pls give more details if possible?

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

According to me no, she had not committed any professional misconduct.  There was no conflict of interest.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     02 December 2009

It is an eyewash. Interested in reading Ram Pradhan Committee Report. Please download. Report the government of Aam Aadmi does not want to place before Legislature.

Attached File : 15 15 ram pradhan report.pdf downloaded: 133 times

What else is a misconduct?

Advocate K Lam, who had earlier expressed the desire to defend Kasab, had petitioned the court last week, saying that Waghmare should not appear in this case, as she was representing one of the victims of the 26/11 attacks in a compensation claim.

The court said Waghmare should have informed the court about this when she was appointed as Kasab's lawyer, and removed her as his counsel.

(Guest)

This is Judiciary Power. If any lawyer or group of lawyer's not satisfied with the Judge's order. Go head and complain to the Chief Justice.  Please respect the Judiciary being a lawyer sir.

There is a world of difference between respect and disrespect.

I have not shown any disrespect to judiciary.

I don't want anybody to force me to respect it. I shall not barter away my freedom. After what we hear, read, see and experience, it will be foolhardy on my part to respect it. I don't force my ideas on others. Let them show respect in an any manner befitting them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register