Karunai adipadai velai

My Father is Government job, He died on 1987. At that time, other five childrens are minor. so, my elder brother got that job. (Corporation Office) But after two years he changed his activities, he became deep drunker, and he did not get married. Now, he is 50 years old, In his service, lot of memo, lot of loss of pay, lot of medical board. He did not get any promotion also in his service. He is wasting lot of money. Now his health is very poor. In this situation, if there is any chance to get that job to us. Please give me a suggestion. 


Download the rules pertaining to ‘Compassionate Employment’ of the establishment.

The family of said brother may get his job; IF he is incapacitated or after his death….

Go thru rules carefully…

If he is not taking case of his family that relinquished rights/priority in his favor …………….for not taking care of welfare of family…..lodges complaint the establishment may act and he may lose his job.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x