Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Armaan Arora (nil)     31 January 2013

Jurisdiction query

dear all,

my father filed a divorce case against my mother in bandra family court last year whose order is going to be passed next week.

since both of my parents are jammu residents, hindu marriage act isnt valid in jammu n kashmir

we apealed against the jurisdiction point that since they are from jammu, the case needs to b filed in jammu instead of mumbai but there was a rule announced by SC abt juridiction thing regarding J&K jurisdiction.

Now our lawyer is saying that the case is a bit in favour of my father and we might have to challenge the decision in high court if order is passed in their favour.

is their any chance that the order is passed in my mothers favour

my mom doesnt want to give divorce to my father 

plz help me in this matter

Dear All,

i have been planning to open my own hr and event mgmt companies next month,,,, now my mother is saying that she wants me to do a govt job as its more secured. 

is it possible that i can do a job and run my companies also at the same time with the company registered in my name.

OR

is there any benefit that i can register the company on my mothers name and i do a job. though i remain the signing authority of the company.

my friend has told me that i could get a police case filed against me if i m doing both job and business..

now all this is making me confused as to what to do , m very much confused 

plz help me out asap

armaan

Learning

2 Replies

Armaan Arora (nil)     01 February 2013

Dear All,

still waiting for ur advice

plz help

Armaan Arora (nil)     01 February 2013

its urgent ppl

plz respond to this query