LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul sharma (software developer)     23 August 2016

Judgement on criminal trial pc act

I need your kind advice, my uncle approched me for a help to find judgement related to their matter.

Uncle and there colleague were facing trial in CBI court regarding 420,120,PC act, 

During the trial uncle few colleagues went to HIgh court chandigarh and the FIR was quashed against them and CBI court set them free based on court direction.

But my uncle and couple of them are still facing trial in CBI court as they were not petitioner in High court , so CBI judge is not in mood to set them free,  so now they are looking for ludgement on 
"Seeking relief on the ground that We are similarly placed in the same FIR,which has been quashed."

They are aslo searching for Competent lawyer in Chandigarh Highcourt.  Any refrence will be highly appreciated



 1 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     23 August 2016

In case required I can forward the name of a very competent colleage who practises before the High Court of Punjab & Haryana. He and his team have always done a great job in whatever matters I have referred to them. For the sake of privacy, I cant discolse correspondence details here, but in case you need the same, you may send me a personal message or contact me on phone.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query