Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hariharann   30 April 2015

Joint custody of children while divorce case is in progress

Dear Experts,

I have a question about joint custody of children.  I read from a news paper that bollywood actor Hrithik and his wife has been given a joint custody of their children after their divorce by Mutual concern.  

My divorce case is in progress in chennai family court,I have applied for I.A for child visitation and the hearing is on may-2015, can I get the joint custody while the divorce case in progress by citing the above judgement?

Thanks in advance!!

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 April 2015

When deciding on a custody arrangement, you'll want to take the following into consideration. 
1. Your children's ages and personalities 
2. Your family schedule 
3. The career and social commitments of each parent 
4. The academic and extracurricular activities to which your children are committed 
5. Your child-care arrangements and the distance between the parents' homes.

husbandinneed   18 May 2015

Ramachary Sir,

Is the parenting plan help in this case? as per HC guidelines the parenting plan must be enforced on the warring couples to make sure child is not impacted by the divorce proceedings,

hariharann   18 May 2015

Thank you very much for your responses,  Can you please share the details about the parenting plan issued by HC?  Thanks in advance!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register