Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Joining ias while being under trial

Page no : 5

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     20 September 2016

Nehaji, in the form you mention true facts and no harm will come to you.  You have to say that to vacate the property forcefully, the landlord filed a false complaint against me and my room mate as a pressure tactic and it was registered as NC case was registered and in the police station itself a compromse reached and we left the rented property. That honest answer will save you from several problems in future. And this will not disentitle you to get job.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 September 2016

first of all you have to check from the police station whetehr at all they registered any case against you.

given facts indicate that police just misused powers to intimidate you and force an agreement in favour of landlord.

Neha   21 September 2016

Thank you Prabhakar Sir, Will it create anyproblem? What happends to NCR when the one who launch complaint as NCR do not approach court? will NCR will automatically quash or it has to be done explicitly? Do u suggest to quash this NCR in the court or it will happend automatically?

Neha   21 September 2016

Thank you Sudhir sir, how can I find out whether NCR was launched or not? This happend two years back. Let me say we saw our name written on some register in PS. We dont know what that register is of. 

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     22 September 2016

Nehaji, Do not worry.  Your NCR has not become a case.  NCR means, police cannot take up investigation, unless magistrate gives approval.  So, in your case NCR turned into settlement, it has not gone further for investigation.  The concerned magistrate might have signed that there is no need for investigation.

Next, it is not applicable.  But for allaying the fears of aspirants, I say that even if you have FIR on your name in respect of very serious offences, you are not disentitled to get job.  It is only FIR.  You are not guilty till convicted.

BUT WHAT I ADVISE TO ALL THOSE CANDIDATES IS TO REVEAL ALL THE FACTS CLEARLY AND DO NOT HIDE ANY INFORMATION.  FOR VERIFICATION, YOUR FORMS ARE SENT TO CONCERNED POLICE STATION.  IF YOU GIVE ANY WRONG INFORMATION, THAT WILL BE CAUGHT IN POLICE VERIFICATION.  SO TELL THE TRUTH.  YOU WILL HAVE NO HARM.

Srinivas   06 March 2020

Sir, I have been booked under sec 498a case, now I am preparing for upsc exam and will there deny my job for 498a..case is still under fir stage.. Still no charge sheet.. If they deny my appointment because of this case.. What step I shd take.. My laywer said till I get convicted there is no harm in joining serviced.. But still I am asking as this is my career point of view.

Sunil Das   19 October 2023

In upsc I have cleared the interview and appointment letter also received. In attestation form it was mentioned any case pending against you during the date of filling attestation form. I have mentioned no as no case was pending against me during filling of attestation form. But after one week false 498a filed against me and my family. I have approached to highcourt for quashing and subsequent stay been provided by high court. What is the impact with my appointment with upsc during police verification. As I have mentioned everything correctly in attestation form and in future after one week case registered against me. So what impact I can face after joining before police verification.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register