LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swapna Vengatesh   13 September 2016

Jocasta Syndrome

Hi I am wanting help to deal with my mother-in-law who suffers from jocasta syndrome. My husband L.J. Vengatesh being a lawyer himself has desserted me and our 6 month old girl baby cause of his mother's sickness to d core. Can someone pls advice as to how i can get together with my husband in a legal way. I am wanting to live with my husband cause of our girl child who needs a secure future with both her parents. My husband has already abandoned his first child from his first marriage cause of his mother's sickness of jocasta syndrome. Pls help for my daughter's sake. Thank u.

Learning

2 Replies

Swapna Vengatesh   14 September 2016

Mr. Ramesh my father in law is alive but he is very old 78 yrs. Whereas my mother in law is only 60 yrs.

Swapna Vengatesh   14 September 2016

Mr. Martin there are many things that I am not able to say cause of the obscenity in it. I hope u understand what i mean. But to say a few my mother in law insists on selecting my husband L.J. Vengatesh's undergarments daily and tells him that he should wear only this one today. My husband is 45 yrs old and I dont think any wife who is sane will accept that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register