LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vamsi (data entry operator)     21 May 2018

Job under compassionate appointment

Respected Sir/Medam, Iam Krishna. My father is a Andhra Bank Employee, who worked as cashier cum clerk expired in 2001 at that moment i applied for my father job under compassionate grounds, in the same year we sent some letters requesting for appointment to the head office through our branch not only that but also we applied an application for job in 2003. Frequently we went to the branch for reply. But we didn’t get any repley from the branch from that pay to, today we didn’t get any information from them our branch staff and local Andhra Bank union leaders didn’t helped us. But till now I didn’t get my father job now finally they are saying that we didn’t have the eligilibility. But one of the Andhra Bank employ working as clerk in Main Branch Guntur who was expired in 2003. At that moment his son also applied job under compassionate appointment. But he got his father job. He Joinded in 4-6-2004. With the sudden demise of my father , our entire family is starving for food and have to search for daily bread.Sir my father is the only earning member of our family, the entire responsibility to feed and look after the family laid on my shoulders and iam an unemployee, i completed my graduation, Sir actually i didn’t save any proper proofs. But iam sending my application copy which was sent in 2003 and also other related documents all i have. My mother is geting Rs 5,500/-. Pension only. I am the elder son in my family ,our entire family depends upon me and my job only, we didn’t have any other properties so, please kindly consider our case and do Justice to us. If u kindly consider our request sympathetically our entire family will be grateful to you sir. Actually iam so poor now to pay the lawyer fees also.....Any kind person can takeup my case and do justice for us.

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 May 2018

Do you have compassionate employment rules of the establishment?

If yes pls attach.

Apparently you are told verbally that you are not eligible.

Submit a gentle representation to O/O Chairman.

Follow up thru RTI.

You may try for FREE legal Aid from LOCAL DLSA that is usually in local courts complex.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 May 2018

Aklso check if establishment has paid any solatium.

vamsi (data entry operator)     22 May 2018

sir actually after our case, nearly three more cases got appoint ment....but i doesnt have their details....so further what to do now sir.....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2018

@ Mr Kumar Doab.  Compassionate job is not governed by any rules but on the basis of set of govt instrcutions which are available at the website of DOPT.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2018

The case is 18 years old.  Even if you intended to litigate you re probably having a time barred ccase and the given facts do not show any justification for condonation of delay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register