Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amninder singh (student)     28 June 2012

Job on compassionate ground

requested sir

my dad is an punjab govt employee .  he is in  coma from last 2 years.  i want to apply for job on my dad s place on compassionate ground because we r spenting 15000 to 16000 per month on his treatment  and care , bt the salary from department is stoped and houserent is also not given becaue the medical leave is over  . CT  scan and MRI   report shows brain is dead and cmo also issued a 100 % permanent handicaped certificate . some people says Job on compassionate ground is only in death case bt this stage of my father is worse stage than death plz tell me what i could do

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     28 June 2012

@ Author,

I slightly differ to opinion of your ‘some people’.

As Punjab Govt. while issuing policy regarding grant of employment in the State services on compassionate ground vide their letter No. 11/27/94-2PPI/2364, dated 5.2.1996 have specifically mentioned that compassionate appointment to a dependent in the case of Govt. employee retired from Govt. service on medical grounds may be considered only in exceptional cases when the competent authority is satisfied that the condition of the family is in indigent and is in great distress.

What you should do is to contact the Department and ask for above Guidelines True Copy and then discuss the matter with a local advocate specializing in ‘service matters’.

amninder singh (student)     28 June 2012

thanks sir for giving reply to my problem

M.Gobinath (student)     20 February 2013

dear experts please give me a suggestion

my mother is an sbi staff she expired on oct 2012 i asked for commpassionate ground appionment  to sbi they are refusing to give that and i am the only legal heir to my mother and father . my father too expired when i was 2yrs old when my mother was sick for 9 months i was round the clock with my mother i could not continue my studies i am just 10th completed matric graduate . my father is also a govt servant who worked as jdo in national highways tamilnadu government

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register