Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PAWAN (sales)     14 October 2017

Job - education department

Dear Sir,

This query and discussion is related to my Friend.

Matter:- My friend is Engineer and doing job in Pvt Job and been honest from past 10 years.

He recently got marriage 2.9 years ago with Highly profile / High society Girl who is  qualified with MA + Bed + pHD study and doing job in education department since 3 years and was about to get confirmation.

She devoted her life in education since her college days and she is very known in some colleges.

Since they don't have baby and some health issues they are staying away from family (means Husband + Wife staying together) , due to which other family members are Jealous which has created bad impression while govnt inspection was done ( like Saying Family members are criminal , Wife is not supportive to family this all blunders has been said)

But  they got good feedbacks from home before marriage ,  Schools , Husband offices.

But now govnt officials have now cancelled their appointment and confirmation only due to family background / bad words information which was said during inspection of govt officials.

So I just want is it right ..? or is there any clause that they cannot remove if she and her husband is innocent / hardworking/ honest in her work.

please reply and help me out.

Yours Trulley Frd

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Sir ,if that is the case, file a Writ ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register