Hello, thank you for your query.
Syllabus for Jharkhand PCs-J:
The syllabus for the preliminary entrance test shall consist of:
1. General English
2. General Knowledge (including general affairs)
3. The code of civil procedure, 1908
4. The code of criminal procedure, 1973
5. The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
6. The law of contract, 1872
7. The Indian Penal Code, 1860
The preliminary entrance test shall be of 100 marks in aggregate. The marks obtained in the preliminary examination should not be counted for final selection. There shall be no negative marking.
The main examination shall be of four papers of 100 marks each. Subjects:
a) Procedural Law
c) Indian Evidence Act
d) Limitation Act
a) Contract act
b) sales of goods act
c) negotiable instruments act
d) arbitration and conciliation act
e) the transfer of property act
a) The Hindu and Mohammedan law
b) rent control law
c) the specific relief act
Hindi and English
There shall be a viva-voce of 100 marks.
syllabus of Bihar is almost the same.
Hope this helps.