LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumit shriwas   16 June 2015

its really urgent. pls help.

I am a student, my age is 22 and living in indore(m.p) from last 4-5 years having voter id of indore. My father is a constable in para military force (cisf). The issue is that i am applying in the same cisf and for that one of the many necessary documents is caste certificate. I am having caste certificate but it is in old format and also of town barwah where we lived 10 years ago and cisf is asking certificate in new format. I went to get it updated to the revenue officer in barwah as my old caste certificate is issued from barwah only , they told me to fill a fresh application of caste certificate and submit it to the block office. The problem is that it requires ration card, voter id and all. Because my father is in cisf, we use to get transfer to all india and thats why we did not have ration card and voter id. So what i do now, without updated caste certificate, i will not be able to apply for the cisf job.. Pls recommende me a way..

Learning

2 Replies

Sivanthy (Lawyer)     18 June 2015

Give a detailed representation to the CISF by stating the difficulties in obtaining the new version caste certificate, if they accept the representation and gives you time to furnish then it is well and good. In the event CISF rejecting your representation you can file a writ petition before the High court directing the respondents to consider the representation and also to give time to furnish the new version caste certificate

sumit shriwas   18 June 2015

Ok thnx. One more question.. Do you have any idea about the procedure for new version of caste certificate. Let me tell you the details. The previous certificate is by the authorities from other district and now iam residing in some another district. So where do i apply for the new version of caste certificate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register