Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Its a request..i need a solution

Page no : 2

Ranee....... (NA)     04 December 2012

If he tried to kill you for not giving dowry, then do you thinkj  he will accept you when he gets no money and "Holiday trip to jail"??

Fight the case, forget him and move ahead in life.

He has to prove now that your case was false and will not accept you for that to show the society that he was innocent.Be bold and concentrate on other things.

1 Like

smita (not working)     06 December 2012

ur case and my case is just  opp where as ua wife has filed wrong complaint and fabricated.here i have filed ditto whatever i have just gone through.....iam of no intention in making husband separate from his family...my problem is his family is not letting us live together nd a demand of a dowry aftr marriage..

if ua so doubtful on ua wife make sure she still loves u or not and also if she is in a verge of taking revange again in future....

if she says she will not do so unless the situation again goes fr so worst...u both can rejoin again and live happily...

Ultimately no one will come along with a husband except for his wife not even the children come along with u till the end of ua lyf.

samuel: not everybody fabricates...i have no intentions to fabricate and spoil my married lyf ..

@maks:Iam not bothered how many years it would take to conclude the case.Iam bothered about the husband-wife relationship.It should not be spoiled from some third party.

u r talking about MCD:he is not ready to give divorce nor to live with me..a person who has no self thinking capacity.he is just a puppet in the hands of his sibblings and parents..

you are true the whole family of him are just behind money and  it was because of them all the problems arised.Yes there is no gurantee that he would not again try to kill me .I know its a risk to live with that kind of person...

Nobody askes for being a puppet ..Even wifes are not puppets to all the torture given by their husbands and the family.

@never give up:if u have called here back during the counselling sessions and she still went on to file the cases against u.its her ego for sure.....it would have been really  nice to come back and live with you.the bonding after a breakup would never again easily breakup...it would remain forever.

maks (SE)     06 December 2012

Originally posted by : smita

@maks:Iam not bothered how many years it would take to conclude the case.Iam bothered about the husband-wife relationship.It should not be spoiled from some third party.

u r talking about MCD:he is not ready to give divorce nor to live with me..a person who has no self thinking capacity.he is just a puppet in the hands of his sibblings and parents..

you are true the whole family of him are just behind money and  it was because of them all the problems arised.Yes there is no gurantee that he would not again try to kill me .I know its a risk to live with that kind of person...

Then what is pulling you back to that kind of person........ May god bless you....

maks (SE)     06 December 2012

might be you are still on same temper while you went to file 498A, first cool down, I am not on my own included the topic of MCD.

Posted 3 days ago Quote

'Giving and taking is a crime yea....but  in ua context according my case u are absolutely wrong sir.i have never told he needs to be a puppet and listen to a wife only..even before filing a complaint.i had asked him if not interested let us go fr a mutual consent divrce.he never agreed just because he cannot afford for one tym settlement and he is not willing to give maintanence if he gives ....he will be in trouble to manage whatevr the commitments he has...they some how wanted to snatch the property whatever is n my name to his name wch was not possible so they happend to torture me in all d ways and his father,mother nd his sibblings are very money minded..

Iam in no way to interested in taking any revange just bcz iam hurt..when one has such intentions shd have told bfr the marriage.y trouble after marriage..these days its become common that just bcz gals family is very well off so they marry and later trouble and torture and harass mentally and physically to fulfill their need of money.

My intention is you would've waited for some more time instead of filing cases. Now everything is over in my view. Let miracles happen in your case and udpate us with that good new. 

(Guest)

@@@@@ Smita--  You both have compatibility issue as per word's of yourself mentioned in this thread.   As per my experience, Here you hiding something.   Don't know, Why ?????       If you need proper advice from LCI, Then share all point's properly. So that one must suggest you the right way to proceed further.  Otherwise, You are always the better one   :)

Regard's,

Abhinatre Gupt

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     06 December 2012

Dear Samita

No need to worry about it, filed an application in written or oral before the court for mediation  and try to settle the matter before mediation judge or mediagtion incharge. never left the hope, evrything possible for hopeful person.

Feel free to call

Samuel (CEO)     06 December 2012

@SMita: I understand not all cases 498a are false, but knowing the amount of pressure and pain that other party would feel, wife are bothered  free to alligate husbands. 

1> in your statement you have mentioned a lovely list of"498a,504,506 and DP act...." and now are claiming you want your husband back. Where in world a relationship can forget and forgive criminal cases?

2> When you say threatened to kill, was it like they tied your hand and lit on gas? or put kerosene oil, like old fashion way? ..  just be realistic, word of mouth doesn’t kill anyone.. this may support your allegation before law definitely NOT on layman terms in this society.

3>  I am sorry if I am fat figuring on you, but I am getting million questions.

4> by nature, if you scare a baby and next moment calling for a hug, how that is so possible at ease?

5> True love ever get succeed, dont worry. You will get your husband back. If you had loved him truly. When I say love, Not for just giving up dreams and hopes.. look at from your hubby side as well..( Honestly)

6> When I say this, I called my wife first time after forgiving her, she used that as an opportunity to take more revenge.... that a pity story, bottom line is I always fond of my shared and intimate thoughts....,  

7>  Nowadays, an educated/working women, single daughter(born gold spoon), short education huge money earning: They are fast and want a family life as they see in western life style that paves way for all confusions..

what their immediate need is:

a)Insisting to give up all Husband related relation and frame a 2 team family like in new age Coffee advertisement commercials.

b) forgetting satisfying FIL, MIL are old and disrespecting thier age and treating them like cold blooded enemy and interpreting every single word and eye sights... of course, a well balanced learned husband can do balancing but this should come down at some point.

c) Husband should come first to wife and be transparent on very next day... should consider his mom life a guest!

d) Wife's Mom and Dad should be treated like their only great guardians/relation and their blessings are so powerful and jokes and real laugh out louder. Other hand, just pretend for FIL and MIl are exist but treat them like waste creatures, and those waste creatures are body of scum did noth but somewhere mistake happend to linked with husband( who born from staright from sky).

e) a fun filled family come to good shape only when wife mom serves something, claiming that is the my daughter idea...., apparently a good family proudful joke which should turn to realise like wife and wife's family are seldom and saviour for husband.

If we deny all, we will be roped in with legal threat so called DV , 498a etc and etc.... 

I am feeling very sorry for the sudden transformation on Indian Family Life style. from the influence of western culture, we Indians should stick and be proud of our own soil culture..., a wife is so powerful and lovable word! that every husband should proud of and a wife should be entitled for the same.

2 Like

(Guest)

@samuel

your reply should be sticky to this forum.....

me bows..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register