Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pushpraj (asst manager)     20 August 2012

Itr

Dear Sir,

Can i fill ITR for the year 2010-2011 in this year 2012,I am working with a company and tax ducted by company.I have not any due form income tax department.

Can i submit the ITR on the basis of 26AS or form  16 is required.

and second question--

for the year 2011-2012  i am having form 16 but the Name and the Pan card number both wronly filled by the company.what i have to do ?

Company peoples are nit responding

Thanks in advance

Learning

5 Replies

R RAJAGOPALAN (ADVOCATE)     22 August 2012

First Query: Can i fill ITR for the year 2010-2011 in this year 2012,I am working with a company and tax ducted by company.I have not any due form income tax department.

Can i submit the ITR on the basis of 26AS or form  16 is required.

Answer:  The return of income  for the income of the Financial Year 2010-11, relevant to the Assessment Year 2011-12, can be validly  filed before 31-3-2013. However, if you have  not filed it before 31-7-2011, you will lose certain  benefits & privileges.

Second Query: for the year 2011-2012  i am having form 16 but the Name and the Pan card number both wronly filled by the company.what i have to do ? Company peoples are nit responding

The Tax Deuctor has to issue you the correct TDS Certificate in Form No.16. If the  do not respond to your requests in this regard, you may complain to the Income Tax Officer before whom the company has filed its TDS returns. In the mean time you can file your ITR showing the correct amounts of salary, the TDS etc.

Pushpraj (asst manager)     24 August 2012

Dear sir,

I am doing follow up  by phone or by email from march but they are not responding.

How i can complain regarding this issue in Income tax department.

kindly advice......

Pushpraj (asst manager)     24 August 2012

Dear sir,

How i can in Income tax department.

R RAJAGOPALAN (ADVOCATE)     25 August 2012

Your Query: I am doing follow up  by phone or by email from march but they are not responding.

How i can complain regarding this issue in Income tax department.

kindly advice......

Reply: The complaint has to be sent by regd post, ackt. due, to the Income tax officer (TDS) having TDS jurisdiction over the deductor. If you cannot find it, you can complain to your own Assessing Officer in the same manner, stating the facts and the history of the efforts you have made.

Pushpraj (asst manager)     05 September 2012

Thank You sir,

I complain to income tax officer now the TDS deduction is showing in 26AS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register