dear concern

today i went  to bank to fill a  form for allotment of residential plot of HUDA on loan. the bank has asked me to give a certificate of  0 ITR . i am house wife and not hving any specific income. what is it and how i can do . do i need to contact a CA  mendatory or i cal fill the form online myself.

darshana rohilla

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

yes. You have to obtain from CA's.  You can browse incometaxindia website for full information



ITR is Income Tax Return.

Normally ,the banker needs this standard proof of income of  the prospective loanee to assess the borrowing capacity.

As is seen from your posting , you  are approaching a bank for availing Housing Loan.

So, you have show any acceptable document in support of your financial standing ,so also Repayment ability for the entire term of the proposed loan.You can rope in a Co.borrower having steady income  and produce his ITR for the purpose.

You can approach any experienced Tax Consultant locally or an Authorised  Income Tax Return Preparer for prepn. and filing of ITR.





You can consult a local tax consultant or an auditor and seek their advise on the issue and proceed accordingly.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x