Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BABU (CONSULTANT)     02 July 2021

Issue with respect to my mother

Dear sir / Madam,
I am an IT guy worked for an IT company Till November2018 I have one elder sister as well as brother my father passed away by 2000 when I was doing my BE final year, later 2000 family problem happened in my sister family,  issue was went to family court for divorce where my sister husband applied for it, after this incident my sister came to my home based on police advice with empty hand of not even one alternative dresses for wearing along with 3 years old girl baby and 3 months old girl baby, at the same time my brother got married ( arrange marriage) they lived separately in same home where we are living but we don’t have any connection with him, hence me my mother(earlier Asthma patient now she is COPD patient) my sister and their two daughter lived in half portion of the home, I have given a word to my sister that till my marriage take all of my income for your life security I completed my MBA graduation by 2002 and then worked for mechanical oriented organisations latter by 2007 I have joined IT organisation, before one week of my marriage i.e.,06.05.2009 I have informed my uncle to purchase 4 cent ground land on my mother name and WILL should be created where my sister and sister daughter are the owner of the property after my mother life time. After my marriage me, my mother, sister and her daughter along with my wife lived in same home. By 2014 me and my brother property partition ( house and land) 47 cents each and (1.5 my side + 1.5 brother side) cents to my sister, by that time I inform to my sister that I have already registered 4 cents on mother’s name and u will be getting in future hence I can’t again give u 1.5 cent from my side I can give 0.5 cents where she agree on it by that time she constructed 2 floor building of 1700 sq feet each and she getting rent as well where I have sponsored 30% of money for construction. As my sister understand my helping tendency on below factor.
1. My mother was asthma patient Now COPD patient i have to take all his medical expenses during 2000 it was 6000 per month now it was close to 10,000 per month and early once 1,00000 hospital admission expenses.
2. My sister daughter education expenses and divorce case handling 
3. Family day to day expenses
 After 2014 property division, I will be having 1 cent extra than my brother and my sister constructed a small house she went to that home along with her daughter and mother for her security purpose 

Now the issue is I will be taking care of my mother medical and hospital expenses and my sister is giving food and shelter but since me and wife getting health issue, I have to take care of my wife and 2 kids with my rental income as I lost my job by 2018, I am not able to take care of my mother financially as well as moral support and when ever my mother requested my brother for money for hospital expenses he is literally using word of ( go and consume Poison) I don’t know what to do he is financially better than me and their children are grown up adult above 18 years,

Please suggest me I am so tiered with my life my brother is not supporting my mother instead he is telling to my mother consume poison and inform to my sister that since I have taken 1 cent extra, sent mother to  his home let him take care, since my mother is COPD patient every day she is having health problems . Due to this I have lost my patience level as well my health, I have to make my brother either financially or moral support 

Please advice us,

Note: the property we have divided has no rights for my parents that way my grandmother created the WILL only grand children has a rights

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register