Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sangeeta Kumari (Principal IP Associate)     30 July 2015

Issue with brother in law and sister in law

Hi

My husband met with a major accident last year after which we got separated from our in laws and we now reside on 2nd floor of the same house. My husband's elder brother resides on 1st floor with his family. From starting only, my husband's elder brother and his wife interfere and create hindrances to affect our life. My husband's left side hip bone was fractures and 3 screws were implanted which will be there till december this year. My sister in law splits water on the stairs because of which my husband has slipped manytimes. This may be harmfull to his implant. She creates mess on the stairs because of which our family has to suffer.  In a way they do not want us to lead a smooth life and keeps on creating one or the other problem.

I want to know if there is some legal action that can be taken against them so that they stop interfering in our life.

Thanks

Sangeeta

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

You people wont learn like this.

Do one thing. Pour one bucket of water on their head daily. Do mahamastabhishekam daily wth new type of liquids and take care of your husband properly.

Mind you, you stay upstairs and not them.  All the best fighting :-))

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 July 2015

better you go for rent to a different house and let your husband recover completely.till that time you can let your house on rent or keep it under lock and key

(Guest)

Lady, I dont think you understood.  For such petty things one if goes to police station it will not only look cheap but also laughable.  When your husband is not doing well, you can ask him to be more careful as there are pranksters living below your floor.

In your case, it is better to take accomodation elsewhere as December is far and you though can go to police station to give complaint will not help in any way.

Its better to stay away from bad people.

If you go to police for water on steps thrown by BIL etc you will want to go court for anything... 

Better take replies in lighter spirit and find remedy for petty things like this yourself.

Why dont you try shouting at them and making them undestand that your husband might fall?

In either case, you better evacuate the place lock it and go, and come back when husband is feeling well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register