LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dhananjay (value)     28 May 2015

issue related to collage marksheet

My friend gave B.SC second year exam , he was promoted to third year , second year marksheet came after third year result was declared & he was declaired as passed & in second year marksheet showed failed , What legal stept can we take against university

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query