LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharath (admin)     06 January 2015

Issue of double registration a plot

We have 4 arces of agriculture land at our village , my father made layout of 2 acres and sold plots, my father died 12 years back,  most of them completed registration by him. Few who not completed registration during my father approched us with agrement copies, so we registered to them without taking any money for land. One plot having issue which is having actual area 200 yards, my father registered to person A for 200 yards and then after my father death person B come to us and showed agreement and asked to register that plot, As I have no idea that this plot registred already to person A, I have registered it again to Person B. (Person B is relative of the person who did layout of the land, my father friend, he signed as witness in both agrements). Person B sold that plot to Person C and Person C gave a complaint in police station on us. Please advise what we have to do here.

Learning

1 Replies

Sharath (admin)     06 January 2015

One more important info Person B claimed its 300 yards plot and I registred 300 yards to him, but its actually 200 yards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register