Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Helper (Farmer )     17 October 2023

Is notery legal for property transfer?

Hi,

Thank you in advance for your advice/suggestion.

My relative is senior citizens category.  'X' person talk sweetly and told that he will do Lease and agreement for home rent. He shows rent agreement on stamp. But actually he has done properly transfer document with xyz amount in cash. My relative didn't get any money by cash nor he is aware of such fake stamp agreement for around 5+ months. My question is in such scenario how we can cancel that agreement? Is it legal? How power of attorney actually happened? How much time we have to cancel such fake agreement? How we can check whether it is registered or not? Relative don't have hard copy of that document. How can we get that document from that person to read?

Please help me with your valuable feedback.

Learning

1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     17 October 2023

The immoveable property cannot be transferred except on sale deed registerd under registration Act by the registrar. Your relative is tried being cheated, he should file police complaint for such useless fraud. Because the document can be used as being an agreement to sell or even as proof for receipt of money. He should file FIR , And the original document needs to be investigated

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register