1. Yes, why not?
2. You can form a Company in the name & style of 'Surya Groups' & get the Company registered as per the Act,
3. While registering the Company, you can specify your different businesses proposed,
4. You can seperate those exclusive businesses as seperate Divisions,
5. There are several such examples viz., earlier it was only one company by name HMT Ltd. under which there were several divisions like Machine Tools Division, Watch Division, Lamp Division, Tractor Division etc. (These seperate divisions became seperate companies much later when the business grew),
6. You can also maintain seperate profit & loss statements divisionwise to ascertain the contribution of each division to the profit/loss of the Company.