Is misleading the hon'ble judicial court is a crime? please do inform the legal proceedings.


Dear Sir(s), If Interim Injunction order was vacated in Hon’ble Civil Court in the month of October 2017 on Respondent but the Petioners deliberately filed a petion on February 2018 in Hon’ble Criminal Court that the Respondent has the same Interim Injuction in the same I.A. in existing till today. The aforesaid informed is found as misleading the Hon’ble Criminal Court to get the relief to attend the Criminal Proceedings by the accused persons. What legal proceedings have to take by the Respondent in this case in the interest of Justice according to Law. Please do respond positively in this regard ASAP. Thanking you, Yours sincerely,



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x