LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lucky   21 March 2017

Is medical leave unauthorized absence in public sector bank

i m working in sbi .. due to my illness i was not able to submit leave but i informed the branch manager by message(phone ) that i was suffering from typhoid and i will submit my medical certificate after joining but that 15 days leave branch manager considered as unauthorised absence.

when i joined after leave i submitted the proper medical certificate but he is not consider it .. and in my HRMS he filled i am on  unauthorised absence upto 2019 n my salary is stopped ..

i am not getting my salary from last 2 months ... 

please help me ... n tell me 

what is the legal procedure n can i file case against my branch manager for mental harassment .. 

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 March 2017

You could have sent an email.

Remind him that you informed on dated/time:..............by phone call from phone number.........at his phone number............and Request him to allow abd admit leave application.

Jitendra   22 March 2017

Medical leave is not unauthorized leave. Give proper reply stating your message detail, forward a copy to your RM and local union leader ,they will manage the issue.

Jitendra   22 March 2017

Medical leave is not unauthorized leave. Give proper reply stating your message detail, forward a copy to your RM and local union leader ,they will manage the issue.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 March 2017

represent to higher authority

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 April 2017

Represent and resolve.

Learn lesson and prefer to submit under proper acknowledgment in future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register