is it possible to cancel a settlement deed?

My husband's grandfather bought an house in the name of my husbandin 1982 at the time of my husband's birth. After our marraige my mother-in-law and father-in-law made a settlement deed with my husband mentioning my huband has made a settlement of the house to my in-law's. They have liely infomed my husband that it is a share of property made between my husband and his parents. But going through the document it is mentioned that the whole property is settled to my parents-in-law. This has happened giving incorrect information to my husband. With out going throught the document properly, my husband has signed the settlement deed. Also it has happened even without my knowledge. It has happened last friday... Is it possible that my husband can cancel this settlement deed?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu