LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rupeshreddy (student)     25 September 2016

is it possible?

354 D stalking n 506 false case against me.. I got bail from same day.. I felt bad i have all evidance .That g had relationship with me.. I don't know d reality what haooebd she is totally changed .. But I got to know her family forced for file FIr.Its been 1.5month now. Police not called me for investigation and not seen my evidance.. Even thy didnt giv FIR copy.....after college started Now my friend saying she was saying to tell his family to go to police and make settlement.. Her family want settlement by police...is it true? Police wil close file n delete all my record ? In future if her father fail complaints false if anything happens with her?.

Learning

3 Replies

Jaggu   25 September 2016

1) My sister had a friend. Their friendship ended in January 2012 after which this guy continued to follow her for a year upto July 2013.

2) He wrote several emails to her, threatening her, stalking her to her office and even hacking her email account

3) We reached out to the parents of the boy after which he stopped doing his things end of July 2013.

4) We have on record all his emails he sent before July 2013. He never emailed or called after that.

5) All of a sudden some calls went to my sister's office in London (alleging her of tax evasion).

6) There is truth to the tax evasion story. She did some tax evasion and had also involved one of her senior office colleague when she was in India in 2013.

7) She wrote to him on email about details of that tax evasion scheme. Apparently, this guy had the hacked email and hence he gave the date of that email to the HR office in London of my sister.

8) I believe he was waiting for the limitation period to get over (3 years for stalking crime).

9) So our question is, have we lost a right to file an FIR as we dont have any evidence post July 2013.

rupeshreddy (student)     25 September 2016

Sir charge sheet take time? If get delay then? Any chance to get closed?

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     26 September 2016

Apply for anticipatory bail if FIR is registered.

Warm Regards,

Adv. Nitish Banka

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register