LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subodh (prop)     18 November 2017

Is it illegal to take picture of a driver talking on phone,

i like to know about this incident happened to me. suggest me what should i have done nad how worng i am?

i was on a two wheeler with helmet, taking a u turn on a road divider, where i saw a car was half turned and blocked the whole traffic, i stopped by side of the car and told the driver to switch off the phone, the driver ignored and continued to talk, i repeated myself and then the driver became abusive and then i asked the driver to park his car at the road side as the traffic was getting blocked. the driver tried to run away, from the spot, i parked my scooter in front and asked driver to park the car many times. then i got off the scooter and the driver tried to ran over me, tried to scare me but i did not moved and then threatened to complaint against me that i have illeglly blocked HER and the car on road. 

all ths time i was standing in front of a luxary car, where driver was a girl and sitting inside her car and still talking on phone. when i refused to move she started abusing and yelling. then i called up 100, and awaited for a pcr van to arrive. meanwhile another pcr van was standing across the road but that did not moved.

then pcr came and also some relatives of that neighbourhood girl, police person did not talked to me, instead went to the girl, and then police and the relatives took me to police station across the road. 

i was told it was my fault that i stopped her and illegal confide her and took her illegl pictures. and blah blah blah.... that i was teasing her etc etc.....

there was a lady officer, she appraised the girl for her modesty and told me that she is very modest and not blaming me for what all she could, and what all i can not think of.

i was then told to apologise for my mistake of harrasing a girl on road, taking pictures and illegally stopping her., if i dont then i will be behind the bars in 1 and a half minutes, with a series of cases against me.

now suggest me, legally how wrong i was and what i should have not done.

then suggest me what should i have done, any correction in my behaviour.

also suggest me how to take her to court room and file a case.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register