Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A B Pralhad (Student)     08 January 2014

Is grampanchayat namuna 8 details are valid proof?


My GrandFather died in 3/7/1963.  After that My uncle (elder brother ) and father had submitted hand written application in Grampanchayat for partition of Grampanchayat Milkat. The application given on 26/8/1963 and Grampanchayat taken action on 19/8/1963 and registered the name of Father and uncle on Milkat as per application details mentioned.  So uncle and father taking the benefit of the Milkat.  Also each paid taxes for their respective Milkat for last 40 yrs. 

Uncle sold his Milkat in 1985 and hence he had no any Milkat in Grampanchayat now.  After in 2000  Uncle filed case to get 50% of my father Milkat. They filed case in C T survey court and they given result on uncle side ( by taking money).  C T survey office did not considered all 40 yrs details.  One things is they asked for the applciation copy given for pastition in 1963 bu both. But as father don't have copy, even Grampanchayat also don't find that in their record.   Hence C T survey given result as no proof for partition.
 So now uncle name is registered with the Milkat in both Grampanchayat and C T survey. C . T survey did not even seen how the partition happened and how uncle has received and sold thier property in 1985.

We filed the Civil suit for the same. But question - Is grampanchayat 40 yrs record doesn't matter in this? 

One mistake is done by father is they have not given any advocate when C T survey case is running because of economical problem, they made self argument.

 10 Replies

A B Pralhad (Student)     08 January 2014

Sorry Grampanchayat taken action on 29/8/1963. Earlier date was wrong.

A B Pralhad (Student)     08 January 2014

Sorry Grampanchayat taken action on 29/8/1963. Earlier date was wrong.

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     08 January 2014

Get the copy of sale deed made by your uncle in 1985 and submit the same before the Court. You would certainly get  success.

1 Like

A B Pralhad (Student)     08 January 2014


Thank you Sachin Agarwal Sir for your prompt reply.   It was submitted in the C T survey court and it is mentioned in the sale deed also that that milkat is on uncle name by  - "Aapsat vatap, vahivatis aani pratyakshe taba aasleli" but still the C T survey not considered that.

Now I collected / have all the documents like:   Namuna 8 of Father name from 1963 to till date, also uncle name details  Tax paid from the 1963 to till date in Gampacnhayat, 

Also raise a RTI to BDO office to give me all the information regarding the  all partition detail, tax paid details, sold detail, and current details in Grampanchayat record from 1962 to till date

Is RTI reply will be considered in Court as proof.  I As far as i know it is Govt procedure and correct / real information will be provided.


Also we filed the Civil suit in the court on 2006 but till date the case is not on baord for any hearing. Only argument is taken.  Is their way to spped up the case hearing?


Thanks for your reply again.

A B Pralhad (Student)     03 March 2014


We have filed the Civil suit and our lawyer says that we will win the case sure but no time limit. 

So my question is when we get case result in our favor, can we file case or ask for the last 10-15 years loss from opposite party?

If yes what are the possible ways to show the losses for last 10 years?

A B Pralhad (Student)     20 May 2014

Any help on my previous question?


You can prefer a Writ before concerned High Court and may get the directions for early disposal of the suit. Secondly you can claim the losses by filing a suit but within limitation.

1 Like

A B Pralhad (Student)     22 May 2014

Hi Sachin Sir,


>>Secondly you can claim the losses by filing a suit but within limitation.

What do you mean exactly?   Is that like - Once we get the result of civil suit - after that we have any time limit to file suit for losses?  

Or can we submit the suit for losses with the current civil suit so both can be resulted in one shot?  Is it possible?

prachi   31 August 2015

i want namuna 8 to find it

A B Pralhad (Student)     17 October 2015

Originally posted by : prachi
i want namuna 8 to find it

namuna 8 will be issued by the respective Grampanchayat office where the actual property is present.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query