LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sant kumar gupta (properietor)     29 August 2011

Ipc323,342,504,506

respescted sir,  a fir was filed against me under section 323,342,504,506....sir will i get the bail on same day?...as the police has produced the chargesheet.......but now the complainant has given me in written a compromise also on a 10 rs stamp paper...so plz guide me ...the bail will be granted to me on the same day as all the sections of ipc r bailable...the complainant has  filed the fake fir....i m innocent......?

Learning

4 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     29 August 2011

@Author

I'm not sure from where you got know about the sections being bailable but these are not. S.506(ii) is fatal.

Anyways, seeing the compromise between the parties the court could use discretion to give you bail how ever make sure this bond paper does not go in vain is the complainant turns around and tell the court that no compromise has occured.

Better would be to take this stamp paper signed by the witnesses....who could tell the court that the complainant signed the document without any coersion..

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Arun (AR analyst)     29 August 2011

Good day Sir,

A police inspector beaten me sevearly and charged  me a lie case sec 75 and he has taken my money also, I filed the case in Human Rights. Pls explain how to face the case and  next step.

Thanks,

Arun. A

THANKACHAN V P (Advocate & Notary)     29 August 2011

Sant Kumar all offenses are bailable including 506 Para II

Punishment—Imprisonment for 7 years, or fine, or both—Non-cognizable—Bailable—Triable by Magistrate of the first class—Non-compoundable

But as 506 para II is non compoundable, charge has to framed and  complainant and eye witnesses has to be examined they should turn hostile. Then only the case can be closed or take up the matter before the HC for quashing the proceedings in the light of compromise .

Sant kumar gupta (properietor)     29 August 2011

ipc 506 is bailable and congizable and compoundable in stateof uttar pradesh.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register