Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victim (master)     18 July 2013

Ipc 498a+406+34+dp-3,4 + hama 18+ hma 24 filed from wife

Members please give valuable inputs. details in brief

1) marriage took place in jan 2012.
2) wife went to her parents place in june 2012 and didnt returned.
3) continously demanded for separate accomodation.
4) i denied.
5) i intimated through letters to police in my town in january after waiting for 6 months.
6) on advice of police i applied for family counselling at my place.
7) informed about such counselling to her city local police as well
8) after receiving call for counselling she complained in her city
9) since i informed earlier they reffered matter for counselling
10) i took part in counselling and i found there that all allegations are vauge and false, there i denied all allegations and told counsellor that i cant take separate accomodation if she wants then she is most welcome. i am ready to take her with me.
11) in the meantime i received a lawyer's notice in which all false allegations are there and mentioned that she wants to cohabit with me if i take separate accomodation.
12) from notice it was clear that she dont want to continue so i filed for divorce and in first hearing she said she wants to live with me for that i said today i will take her but not in separate accomodation. for that judge also said that she can't demand separate house.
13) she demanded time and court gave next date.
14) in the meantime i received court's notice for maintenance u/s hama 18
15) i appeared in court and explained all above there also. matter reffered for counselling and in counselling also i said i am ready to take her back but separate accomodation not possible.
16) in divorce case filed by me she filed hma 24
17) in her city as police didnt take any action after her complaint so she complained u/s 156(iii) in jmfc at her city. after about 4 months the judge ordered enquiry u/s 202 crpc. her statement recorded by police. summons not received so far.

please guide me in preparing my strategy of defence in all cases.

i can prove
1) my wife' qualification in court
2) my wife's previous earnings and job details
3) my wife's freelance desiging work from home when she was staying with me.

My father-in-law is a retired govt. employee and my wife accepted giving of rs.100000 one lac. dowry. i am all set to file a complaint against him in his department. PLEASE GUIDE ME in this.

Learning

1 Replies

fighting back (exec)     19 July 2013

@victim.......looking at your post, your wife has not yet filed 498a, you are only fearing about it,  secondly, asking to get separate from parents is mental creulty to husband, it is good that you approached the police first, that will save ur skin, 

first ask to your self, do you really want to accept such a wife back in your life who is lying in courts, openly pulling your name in court, do you still trust her. and want her back? just to make your llife more miserable?

by accepting her back, you are pardoning her misdeeds, remember that. and  once she comes back to your house, your life will turn to hell, remember, once the wife approaches the courts, it is all over, you will remain a puppet all ur life.

just pay her the money she wants and get rid of your headache once and for all............all the best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register