25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhash (member)     19 October 2011

Ipc 420 467 468 citation reqd.

deer friends,

1.my brother[A][40yrs.] purchsed a plot in1990     entered properly in nagarpalika record.

2.my mother done same peocess as above for an other side plot[these plots are joint].

3.A and mother constructed these plot.

4.mother was expired in 2001

5.in 2008 my another brother [B] presented a registered will executed by my father in which only B is benificiary and properties of father, "khandani",as well as above in point 1&2 were transferred,to nagarpalika for name transfer.

6.nagarpalika entered the name of B without inquire the matter and intimation to B and "waris" of my mother in 2008.

7.when A and youngest brother C has come to know abt. this they put objection against this nomination

to cmo and before hearing would completed B taken stay from collector and in 2010 collector give an order to sdm to file a criminal FIR against B and cmo.and cancelled the illegal name transfer declering will is fake.

8.my brother A also put a pariwad under section 200 crpc to jmfc but it cancelled and jmfc written it is family matter,will is registered,and matter is civil nature.then A put rivision to adj this was also cancelled by adj but in order adj mentioned if order of collector is not executed then "pariwadi A" can take judiciary help.

9.C has also filed an FIR in 2010 against B which is pending till now.

10.now sdm has denied to follow order of collector and mentioned in his order adj decision and FIR by C

please give me citations for above

and suggest now what is to be done so that in future B could not dare to take illegle benifits of this illegle will.



 6 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     20 October 2011

Dear subhas

firstly informed that your father is alive or not?

secondly you can file a civil case for cancelation of Will, if the will is fake then proov it.

after proving the will is fake you can file criminal case against B.

JMFC and ADj order is currect.

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 October 2011

As long as A is alive, the will is non-est in law.


A can anytime amend the will.




Shonee Kapoor


1 Like

subhash (member)     21 October 2011

will is not executed by A. it is extd. by father of A

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 October 2011

It is a case of forgery.





Shonee Kapoor


subhash (member)     01 November 2011

dear sir

pl. suggest what should i do




SDM can ignore executive orders of  the orders of the DM.[Note executive]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query