LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Umesh Bhatt (advocate)     08 June 2011

ipc 406,420 and 120B

we are finance company and we financed a person  (borrower) in 2004 as a B.T.  case we receved colour zerox copy of documents at that time we dont identfied originality of socuments. our borrower sold that property to another person in 2006. after that our borrower came in to suspance accounts we gave 13(2) notice & take D.M. order and S.P. order under serfacy act 2002 and take possession. after that another person who have a possession at taht  time when we take possession of the said property file FIR against branch manager and staff of our company under sec. 120B, 406 & 420 . my question is what action we take against him and what remedies we have.  


 1 Replies

kumar t v s (advocate)     08 June 2011

1. Firstly make a police complaint against the person who borrowed money using colour xerox of documents as originals.

2. File a quash petition in the concerned High Court for the criminal case against the Branch manager and staff.

Kumar TVS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register