LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nidhi vora (Service)     15 June 2010

IPC 306

Case lodged by police against my friend and his parents by his sister inlaws because Brother  in law has committed sucide ,because of house was on her(sister ) name and he (Brother in law ) wanted to be on his name to sold it and use that money for just drinking,gambling,and for all others bad habits.his (Brother in law ) wife oppose to sale that hosue which is on her name.so he (Brother in law ) threatened her inlaws and bit his wife and son.sister and her parents lodged so many complaints to police against her cruel husband (Brother in law ) and inlaws,but no use of it.after that he dare to bitten her brothers and parents also.again sister filed police complaints .....

one day we heard her husband committed sucide with a note that because of creulity of his wife and her parents i have committed sucide.

Police lodged complaints against his wife,her parents,her brothers also  u/s 306.

Now they all are realesed on bail ,but case is going on in session case,meanwhile our Advocate has file discharge application as the case is filed on false ground.

Can you provide similar case laws/judgement on the above issue.also need any suggessation /advise .

Nidhi.  

Learning

1 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     15 June 2010

uer case is not clear to me. U can call me at 9871158578. But mind it Law is equal for all whether may be a layman or Judge or any minister.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register