LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sayeed Nazir (Marketing Manager)     25 July 2013

Intreim application

Hello All,

Can an Intreim Application be filed after an GW case is been degreed in the below points:

A. Vide Guardian & Wards the case was decree as Ex-Parte - Custody to be given to the Father..

B. Father has send the order decree copy thru EMS Speed Post-Ack Due, to the Respondent (Wife) to hand over the child within 07days from the date of Letter received. Where the Letter was refused by the respondent to receive the same. The registered letter came back to father stating refused.

Humbly requesting to let me know now what stand to be taken to get custody of the child, 

Thk U 


 4 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     25 July 2013

File execution petition seeking the police assistance to recover the child.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 July 2013

I do agree with Adv. Chandrashekhar

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 November 2013

A petition to execute the decree with the help and assistance of jurisdictional police authorities can be filed before the same court for custody of child. 


Good reply by kalasaivan ji.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query