LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kiran (manager)     25 August 2013

internship

Hi I am a Bls Llb student from Mumbai university. I have completed my Bls and now in 1st year Llb. Is it OK to join for internship.? Pls suggest. Any firm or lawyer.

Learning

1 Replies

Pankaj Jain (MD)     27 August 2013

Respected Advocates and Firms,

I and my wife have recently taken admission to LLB Ist Year from CCS University. We are very enthusiasts to join LAW. Bot of us are in our late thirties but very energetic and positive towards this profession. However, we are not able to find anyone who can take us as Interns or either of us for the time being so that one gets to learning and the other learns from the first one. We have approached our college friend who is a practicing lawyer in Tis Hazari Court but he seems to be very arrogant and what I've found after working with him for 2 months now that he is lacking knowledge and confidence due to which he does not answers my questions due to which I am not able to learn anything.

We would be highly obliged if someone could please let us know a good lawyer in Tis Hazari Court ONLY because we have other liabilities that have to be looked after.

Please let us know in case you find couple of them for us.

My Mobile No. 9868636383 / 8527122013

Email: proadvocatz@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register