LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lalit prasad singh (accounts manager)     08 August 2012

Intermrelif crpc125

A govt .employee salary received  near about Rs.40000/- how to pay maintenance his wife against  crpc 125


 3 Replies

Human (MRA)     08 August 2012

Either directly to her bank account or via the Court itself.

surjit singh (Assistant)     08 August 2012

Better to take permission from court which gave the order for maintainance regarding mode of payment.If paid directly or personally take a receipt for that.

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     08 August 2012

Dear Lalith,

How much amount attached as maintenance ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register