Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram (none)     22 July 2013

Interim maintenance - Need help - can someone help me please by answering my questions

Hi,

My spouse had taken 10L cash all the jewels of mine (250gms) and all my house hold belongings. before that she had filed case on sep 2011 and all the cash transfer had hapenned in March 2012. i was not aware about the case at all also i received her summons only in september 2012. only when i filed an RCR IN JUNE 2012. 

I'VE A 2 yr old son. I gave the abovemoney in multiple transaction i was out of country.. to be invested in land and the remaing in my son's name for his future.. 

She had filed a divorce against me. and an interim maintenance under sec. 24. All this is because of my FIL and MIL. those people had brainwashed my wife. :( 

Questions

a. Can i tell the court that i've sufficiently contributed money for my welfare of the kids and no interim / child mainteance.

b. wife is working currenlty but i don't much proof. however she had put in her own petition that she was working earlier and capable earning 30k month because of the kid she is unable to go to job. however currenlty she is working..

c.I told in the court that i'm ready to live with her in Bangalore (wife hometown) also if she is not willing to come to matrimonial home however she doesn't want to take me as husband. &she is avoiding me and living away without any cause.. . 

d. I've her previous co., salary slips (2 yrs old salary slip)

e. if maintenance is granted, if i don't pay what would happen? Note: i've not applied for divorce :)

Regards,

RAM

Learning

2 Replies

not as of now (not as of now)     22 July 2013

Hi,

If you transfer the money before all the cases, you can tell judge that you use take care of her by sending money.

vijay (M)     22 July 2013

she has taken you to cleaner's nice and truly.  give her divorce asap as she does not deserve you.  judges don't go by how much you have done for the woman, rather they see how much you can be fleeced, so have a good lawyer and fight tooth and nail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register