LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish (Software Engineer)     31 January 2014

Interim maintenance demand by working wife

My wife is planning to file an Interim maintenance case CR.PC 125 against me before the first hearing in court. The first hearing is on 18th March 2014. She is an Engineer and drawing a good salary. We don't have a child between us. I'm earning nearly four times her salary. Is she still entitled to Interim maintenance?

Also, can I file a RTI to get the IT returns of my wife. I have her PAN number. If yes, please let me know if you have any template that I can use.

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 January 2014

Professional working women is not eligible to get maintenance. Husband has to prove that her workings, salary evidence etc.

Harish (Software Engineer)     31 January 2014

Is there anyway I can get to know her salary details? Can filing RTI would help? If yes, please share how to go about the same.

498A fighter (Sales & Marketing professional)     03 February 2014

If You know her company check epfindia.gov.in for the PF credited details, take the printout of it and use CRPC 91 to summon the company and get the details of her salary etc through court.

498A fighter (Sales & Marketing professional)     03 February 2014

If You know her company check epfindia.gov.in for the PF credited details, take the printout of it and use CRPC 91 to summon the company and get the details of her salary etc through court.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     03 February 2014

Dear Harish,

Do you know where she is working. which company and Is she on the rolls of the company. You have to mention all these facts in the reply to maintenance petition. Make the company and income tax officials as witness they themselves prove against your wife. If you would file any RTI then it would be rejected being against third party under section 8(j) of RTI Act.

Rajiv Bhasin 

BHASIN LEGAL CONSULTANTS

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES

www.bhasinlegalconsultants.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register