LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Waghmode (Education)     16 August 2014

Interim maintenance

MY wife filed DV act petition for interim maintenance , if I show my annual income is 30000/-  i.e. 2500/-pm then what is the applicable maintenance for her


 1 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     16 August 2014

You have to pay maintenance to your wife as decided by the court , you have to submit your income on oath i.e. your salary proof and also income from other sources , court can ask you for your bank statement and income tax proof , your pan card no. , income from the tenant in your house if any , support of your income proof and to calculate the maintenance for her .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register