Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreenivas Reddy Arravalli (Owner)     06 November 2015

Insurance fraud

Hi there,

I have been issued 6 policies from different companies without my signatures and consent.

My father paid them from his bank account as a proposer. He paid for the policies as the marketing team mentioned they were single prwmimum policies and I will be the nominee.

But when approached to the insurance companies and claime that the policies were forged the companies returned my fathers money back.

now I am looking to the SUE the insurnace companies for doing such frauds. Is it possible suggest me 

Learning

5 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     07 November 2015

file complaint under s.200 crpc, for offence under forgery

Adv. Nitish Banka

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 November 2015

The insurance company is bound to supply the copy of proposal form as part of insurance policy. If the signature was fraud then you could have kept a copy. Did you father sign these? You can complaint to IRDA also. Your counsel may opine to approach consumer fora as well.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 November 2015

facts have not been presented clear enough to form a view.

Sreenivas Reddy Arravalli (Owner)     12 November 2015

Mr Sudhir ji,

My father has taken some insurance policies on his name with an assumption of single premimum policies.This information was given by the agents from AB broking ltd.

He had taken 13 policies from different companies on his name and me and my sister as nominees.

But when we opened the policies and checked all the policies were issued on my name and my sisters name with my fatehr as nominee.

When we approached teh insuranc ecmpanies stating that our signatures were forged they returned back our paid premimums. now other two insurance companies did not even return money.

I am thinking to sue them for issuing the policies with frging our sgnatures.

Pelase hel to proceed further

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 November 2015

Complaint for forgery,consumer complaint, complaint with IRDA can be lodged. Approach an able counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register