Upgrad LLM

insurance company employee rti act

Learning to share

An employee of the National insurance company is collecting money for granting insurance and earned huge money. I want to bring this to the notice of the ACB and Others, but before that i want to make sure what are his assets and Bank balances as a Public Sector employee. I knew National insurance falls under RTI Act. Can i file RTI to the national insurance company to provide this Employee Assets. If so, Please provide some judgments if possible.

Thanks in Advance for your help.



Is he collecting money and not giving insurance cover? or he is overcharging


Admin Manager



   You are aware that generally RTI Act should be used for obtaining information not related to 3rd party. Based only  your statement, it is learnt that you want to give complaint against an employee of National Insurance Company. If you are directly affecting in collecting extra amount from you, you may lodge complaint to NIC otherwise you will not get the information from NIC under RTI Act.


Total likes : 1 times




1.Employee assets doesn't come under RTI purview as it's his private information.


2.However,you can bring this surplus earnings to the Insurance Company.


3.You can also inform Income Tax Department.


4.You can ask about the employee Salary including all incentives through RTI.


These all things will together work for you.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.




Total likes : 1 times

Dy Director

employer has details of only reported assetts and not of the assetts out of illgotten money




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x