Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BHARADWAJ (OWNER)     13 October 2013

Insolvency petition

Hi All,

Please give me a message how to file my INSOLVENCY PETITION IN COURT. I am from TIRUPATI, ANDHRA PRADESH. Can I file in other states because i am scared about my creditors and they may do harm to our parents and my family members. My profession was business. In that business i got loss due to road extension of my shop suddenly i have to lift that shop. i had taken loans with banks and also my local creditors. They are very big people and really scared and presently i am outside of that place. So please give me a good advice or suggestion so that i may get some hopes on my life and my family. I had given loan to my friend of Rs.10 lakhs. But from 3 months they are not able to pay a rupee and they are government employees. I had got these amount from local and other finance companies. But they are giving more pressure so i left my place and came alone with my friends support. presently he is giving food to live.

What to do now???? i have only way to apply for INSOLVENCY PETITION?? as such i don't have a rupee to repay?? I didn't expect this?? but eventually all the positions locked money of mine and as well as others. Please suggest me the better way????????

Thank you very much.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 October 2013

You can file an insolvency petition other than your jurisdiction provided you should have at least some respondents in the jurisdictional limit of that court.

BHARADWAJ (OWNER)     19 October 2013

YEAH, CAN YOU TAKE THIS CASE. IF YOU ARE READY. I WILL SUBMIT ALL THE DETAILS. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ARE THINGS I WANT TO FILE A CASE?????

WHAT IS THE FEES OF YOURS??? HOW MUCH EXPENSES OF COURT I HAVE TO BEAR???? PLEASE FURNISH ALL THE DETAILS. SO THAT I MAY START TO FILE THE CASE. I HAVE MORE TENSIONS FROM THE CREDITORS. PLEASE GIVE ME A PERMANENT SOLUTION. SO THAT MY FAMILY ALSO LEADS A LIFE WITH HAPPINESS. PLEASE INFORM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

THANK YOU SIR.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register