inquiry after charge sheet

i have received a charge sheet i found some forged document in charge sheet through RTI. I had filed an application of sec 340crpc in magistrate court against the police. but magistrate disposed off the application by saying it the charge sheet and trail is still pending.what other step can i take against the forged documents before the charge frame? thank you.

sir before charge frame can i go for sec 340 crpc or no ?

sir police have filed a false cross case under sec 326 ipc etc against me and my father .police have submitted charge sheet in mm court. my father sought the information through RTI from various government department. The RTI reply received by my father has confirmed that there are many documents in our charge sheet is forged and manipulated. with this RTI reply can i make an application under sec 340 crpc in my pending case? thank you

The RTI reply from a government office attested with official stamp and signature of the sender is absolutely can be considiered as evidence. Here i disagree with omprakashji as he said RTI reply is not considered as a evidence. And moreover what it seems from the query is 

Police filed chargesheet with some documents which are forged or manipulated

And accused got the documents officially from the original source(govt offices) which are different from the one filed with chargesheet





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x