LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Niranjan Reddy (Student)     12 March 2018

Injunction orders - follow-up

Hello Sir/Madam,

My father got a property agriculture land from Govt in the year 1969 as Patta because of  landless in my native place, the Land falls under revenue land. then my father cultivated the same land for few years, when father got health issues, then we moved to city, my father's brother-in-law cultivated the land for some years, then he stopped cultivation because he was not getting much profits,  ln the year 2012 he passed away, after that no one cultivating the land, tree were grown big..
beside my land there are some people, they called as tribals, they started cutting the trees, then son of my father's brother-in-law saw that and told them, the so and so property belongs to us and we have legal rights on that, and he informed us as well, then we went to the village and spoke to them, then he said, he invested money to cut the trees, he wants the money back, bacause even we also have to cut the trees to cultivate the land.

We agreed for paying the amount, then we  asked then to arrange a meeting with the elders, so we can pay money in front of villagers, but they never turned up, we did several follow-ups, but they never responed, we applied for a FLine petition for fixing the boundaries, when the surveyer came to meause the land, they gathered around 20 people, threated the surveyer not to measure the land. the surveyer left unmeasured.

Than we approached MRO for the same issue, After so many follow-ups with MRO/VRO,  finally surveyor came forward to measure the land and fixed the boundaries, they legally given us punchana, then we put boundaries with almost 20 Khanies, after few days they removed all the boundary stones with Tractor,

we went to Police Station to file a case, they did not accept, they said this issue falls under civil, recommended us to go approached a Lawyer to file a civil case, then we approached a Lawyer and took injuction order on 31st July 2017, the MRO got retired and New MRO joined, when we approched him, he saw all teh documensts since 1969 to till date and said, why are we worrying, we get property back, nothing to worry, but as of now we are staying 200 kilometers away form the village, my father is 77 years old, i am doing private Job, we can leave the property to them, because, thet is the only property we have in the village, its very difficult to travel frequently to the village and spend money, Please suggest us how to proceed in my case.

After this struggle, i thought to do Law and joined in Law college this year.

I am curious to know about Tribal Court, can we Non-Tribal approach the Tribal court for Justice.

Thanks & Regards


 6 Replies

Vijyant Nigam (09807349001) (Advocate)     13 March 2018

lodge a criminal case for trespass against the tribals

Niranjan Reddy (Student)     13 March 2018

Vijyant Nigam - Thank you for the update, but Police may not file the case, because they are tribals, else they would have filed the case, when we approached the Circle Inspector.
Today, i spoke to one of my friend's friend, he is a advocate in Hyderabad High court, he suggested to seek for police protection, if i dont get police protection in my native place at local court, he will apply for police protection from Hyderabad Court, updated the same to my Lawyer, he said he will apply for that.
My doubt is: If i dont get the Police Protection in my local court, is it possible to apply in High court.

Niranjan Reddy (Student)     13 March 2018

Ramesh Singh - Thank you for your valuable reply, I gone through the Sethwar copy, i dont see anything like Inam, my father told me, we got that because we are landless.

Thank you


Vijyant Nigam (09807349001) (Advocate)     13 March 2018

There's a procedure after filling criminal complaint under section 190CrPC or application under section 156(3) CrPC. You will have to take the proper legal recourse against them. If your complaint or application is rejected then you can go to high court or District judge court as the case may be.

Niranjan Reddy (Student)     13 March 2018

Vijyant Nigam - thank you for valuable support.. i will check with my local Lawyer..

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     14 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email for detailed legal advise.


With regards,

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register