Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chinnareddy (gg)     18 May 2013

Injunction order

injunction order continuing even though agaist party encroching sight

i made complaint to the police under section ipc 427,447

FIR booked but they tried to close case under civil nature and also suggested to make contempt of the court.......

is it correct.............any sugg?.....plz it would be greatful  

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

@Querist,

1.IPC stands for Indian Penal code. Penal means punishment.It doesn't talk about right and duties of a person in particular.

2.Section 427,447 refer to 'Mischief causing damage to the amount of fifty rupees' and 'Punishment for Criminal trespass' respectively.

3.Without knowing you situation,i am unable to decide where your case falls.Therefore,It's desirable from your side that you furnish some more information.

4.'Injunction' is a word which means 'to prevent'. When a court passes injuection order against a person,it means, the court restricts a person to do a thing or not to do a thing.Injunction order is passed only in Civil cases.

5.When some person disregard court decorum/order,it's considered contempt of court.

Note-This reply should be considered as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

without intimation they changed boundary' stone and changed structure of the filed  and tried to grab my borwell.........

without intimation they changed boundary' stone and changed structure of the filed  and tried to grab my borwell.........

(Guest)

@Querist,

It seems you are reluctant to give any information.

After all,Who are 'they'?Explain the whole situation.Kindly don't mistook me for an astrologer/palmist.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Manpreet Singh Sood (Managing Partner)     20 May 2013

All the High courts move civil court which grants stay under Section 151 CPC andc ourt which has granted stay/ injunction will portect. Move immediately. 

For more details Contact Advocate Manpreet Singh 9417245693 @ manpreet1961@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register