LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU (lawyer)     21 January 2010

injunction

Plaintiff  lodged the  suit against the defendant no-1  who is the  purchaser of the  property and  defendant no-2 who  cares  for the  construction  work on behalf of the  defendant  no-1  because  the both  are  going to construct  the construction in this way  that construction violated the  easementary rights of the  plaintiff

Therefore under the  RTI   plaintiff demanded  the  information regarding the  construction permission of the  said  construction  but from the  said  office reply came  that there was no any kind of the  permission taken  from the concerned  department  and  the construction taken  by the defendant no-2 is illegal and   chief officer notice to the  defendant  no-2  demolish the  said construction  but  defendant  not  followed the  instruction of the chief officer. The  notice was served second time  also by the chief officer but it was also ignored by the  defendant no-2  therefore  the  plaintiff written to the  collector with the connection of the said  matter therefore the collector  issue  a letter to chief officer that you take action and  demolish the construction  in the  notice of the  collector  chief  officer replied that there is no property of the  defendandnt  no-2  because it is the  property of the  defendant no-1  hence chief officer not  demolish the  said  property

Afterwards the  suit was lodged by the  plaintiff for the  interim injunction and  mandatory injunction  and  the  panchanama taken place  at the  place of the  plaintiff and after the  panchnama the  reply came on  behalf of defendant n0-1 & 2  in the  reply of the  defendants  the  defence was  taken by that the  plaintiff is not owner of the  property of therefore he has not the  right  to lodge the  suit  and  another defence was that  defendant just  done  renovation  but  from the  documentary list  I put in the  counter affidavit that  the  both  sale  deed  produced by the defendant  in the  said  sale  deed one sale deed is  open land  and  other deed is  regarding the  two rooms having  open terrace  58  years  old  defendant also  put the  rough sketch of the  said  old  premised  that only shows  that there is  open place  now  at present there is new  constructed  t2 floor  newly constructed  the  property

Seeing the  circumstances and  for the  prove the  new constructed  property  I  lodge the  application before the  court to order  to make  panchanama of the  newly constructed  building by the  expert the and in the said application  formal  objection came  pls  guide me  to  argue  for the  sanction of the said  application in favour of the  plaintiff  if the application is  reject then  I have to move  at the  high court for the  S CA  am I  write another question is that  defendant  completed the  95 % construction  pls  suggest me the  arguments  points for the  interim injunction application 

Learning

1 Replies

R.R. KRISHNAA (Legal Manager)     21 January 2010

As you say the defendant has constructed 95% and in few days before the hearing he may complete the construction in full and inform the court on the hearing date that the construction is over and the interim injunction application is infructous.  I suggest you to immediate mention the matter before the court (today or tomorrow) and seek exparte interim injunction to prevent the construction or your application will be infructous as stated supra.  The argument points will be only that the defendants have not taken permission from the government authorities. 

Suppose your application in case becomes infructous you can amend the prayer or file fresh suit for mandatory injunction to demolish the building making the building development authorities as parties to the suit. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register