Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun   13 August 2017

Injuction against tenant in sub court tamilnadu for non paym

Hello all!!

i'm varun from coimbatore,my tenant residing in ground floor area for past eight years and i'm in first floor of same building.my mother is suffering from spinal cord problem so we asked tenant to vacate but even after seeing my mom's condition he filed a suit against us in second additional munisif court on 31st January 2017.He s not paying rent from then onwards.Now we have isued him eviction notices and finally we filed a suit in se rent subcourt to pay the rent through court and to vacate.but still he s not paying rent.My question is my mom has undergone operation now and doctor advised her not to climb steps for one year.how can we goto post operation reviews all.how long court procedings will take ?? what was the tenant's moto for not paying rent even after filing suit in court??doesit will take more process??

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 August 2017

File an injunction order in the rent control courts.  A temporary court order; intended to be of limited duration, usually just until the court has had an opportunity of hearing the full case and make a final order. ... "An interim or interlocutory order is by definition an order made pending the cause, before a final disposition on the merits."

Susen Nath   13 August 2017

Why u r kept them 8 years without agreement? Do have given money resite them aglints ur rent? U personally making antI lawful work before.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     13 August 2017

Since you have already served notice so file eviction case on the ground of personal requirements and also on the ground of non payment of rent wherein you can also claim interim relief of payment of arrears of rent u/o. 39 rule 10 CPC. Sidharth 9811776422

Varun   14 August 2017

thanks all for your reply. we've filed an injunction against tenant for not paying rent and to vacate.but my doubt is how long it takes time to collect rent arrears or then what is the need to file eviction suit if it takes time??? am waiting for positive advice from you all since my mom s suffering a lot both mentally and physically

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register