inherent property

Two brothers staying together. Younger one always helping elder. One day younger bought small house for elder to stay for his brother n family. Elder know everything that the previous house belongs to younger. But after few yrs younger bought new house n shifted there without selling his previous house. Elder also bought new house shifted there. Later the first house went into redevelopment n all formalities were done. But some documents were not signed properly knwing that the house belongs to younger n after few yrs elder claims the share. What should be done? Pls suggest...



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x