LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Armaan Arora (nil)     06 November 2013

Information about ownership of assests

Is it possible to know how many properties one has on his name. I need to present those documents for the out of court settlement for my parents divorce case.

Also, my fathers annual income is 25 lakhs. Our lawyer has told us to find the information about his assets. Is it possible

Hoping for prompt responses from you all

Thanks and Regards

Amy

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 November 2013

You can obtain information only through some private detective agencies or you have to stain yourself to find them out on your own.  RTI will not come to your help in this regard.

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     06 November 2013

It is only the way, you could get the information is only from your relatives and friend circle of your parents. Other than that no easy to get the information. There is a chance to get some more information, if  you could get either your father or mother's PAN Number, if they have,  with regard to asserts (buying or selling) from the Income Tax Office. Try to do it. 

A Kumar (proprietor)     06 November 2013

Mr. T. Kalaiselvan & Mr. Baala subrahmanyam has guided you properly. apart from their advice, If you can trace out detailed entries in Bank accounts, then from payments, you may come to know if any huge payment is made to anybody. which implies that some investment is made. You can trace out from small payments to utility  payments (electric, phone, cable, society maintenance, water charges, municipal taxes) the property details. If you know survey No. or CTS No. then you can try from Talathi office or registration office about the deatails of the owner and about the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register