LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj (designer)     08 September 2012

India laws r useless for men?

a girl has done a marriage with me unofficially we were in contact still last month and she also got pregnant last year and did abortion..i have proof of her pregnancy report which i signed as husband.i dont have photos of marriage . but i have voice recording of her.and other proof now.her family is ready to get married with other guy now .and she also not calling me.

i complaint to police station in my locality in coimbatore but i think they are not taking any action after i gave them all the proof and her place where she stays now is bangalore.

im going through great depressions and mental agony for cheating on me purposely.

police in my locality says to file a case against her bangalore and call press meet and go to her home and talk.

i dont know what to do now.

i thought of hiring a lawyer also.

i dont have any photo proof marriage.

but i have her voice recordings that she told she was married to me .on a certain date.

but i have all proof of her and phone messages that she was talking to me a husband .

i have voice recordings and messages of her.That can be taken into court and if not what else i can do i recently found out that she using ppl like this in name of love for peoples money and get escape from them.i do have return proof of that .

she have returned to me that she have been in a relationship with a man previosly.and used him.and s*x with him but not loved him.like this how do i sue a case on this.in what section i can file a case against her.

i also contacted a local lawyer he says that case on woman wont stand.and here in this ppl says different things that case on be filed is law is true in this society or not why law is like this im really very much depreseed now of india law and society.

if really law is there any lawyers pls suggest how can i file a case on this.a lawyer i considered said that messages of her and other proof cant taken into court.as evidence what is this if a girl file an fir on me ppl take actions y not men cant do anything.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register