LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suraj Katiyar   11 September 2022

Income certificate wrongly issued and cancelled

Sir, my friend get an family income certificate from Tehsildar office but he did not include his unmarried brother's income in the application which was given to Tehsildar. Now one of his neighbours complaint it to Tehsildar and Tehsildar cancelled it with wrongly issued remarks.
Can he be prosecuted by the Tehsildar for concealment of facts ?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query